Employers are looking for people who have experience, but how do I gain experience without a job?
The Importance of Volunteering:
- Adds experience to your resume
- Provides opportunities to network with professionals and builds positive references
- Strengthens your ability to compete with individuals that have work experience
- Helps you to explore career possibilities by testing out a career field
- Helps build new skills · Allows you to earn academic credits or community service hours
- Looks excellent on college applications
Make a difference in your community. Volunteering opens doors to your future! Learn more about volunteer opportunities here.
Our office is open by appointment only,
10 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Friday
Please call or email us to schedule an appointment
Youth Employment & Programs Office
14351 Yale Avenue, Irvine, CA 92604