to see all of our 2015 Sponsors!
Kia Motors of America is the 2015 Festival Presenting Sponsor.
Here's what our sponsors are saying: "This event provides us with an excellent way to showcase the services we provide to residents and businesses in Irvine"
- Waste Management
A GLOBAL EVENT
Make plans to travel the world at the City of Irvine’s annual Global Village Festival on Saturday, September 26, 2015, 10 a.m.–6 p.m. at Bill Barber Park. This multicultural event features international cuisine, live entertainment, a kids village with crafts and activities, cultural and religious exhibits and an international marketplace. Festival admission and parking is free.
- Street Beat has a new Hip Hop Pizazz show featuring songs infused with live urban percussion and hip hop dance. A fun show with plenty of audience interaction for the entire family.|
- Girl Scouts of Orange County|
This organization is for girls of all ages, ethnicities and backgrounds and builds courage, confidence and character to make the world a better place.
- Saltena Corner Gourmet will offer Bolivian Saltenas (meat pies). These oven baked pot pies are filled with your choice of meat along with potatoes, peas, hard boil-eggs and traditional seasoning. Delicious!|
- Best Gumbo in the Hood will bring a taste of the Bayou to Irvine. Don't miss this first-time participant's authentic family recipe. More info.|
If you are interested in participating at the festival, APPLY ONLINE!
- Kerry and The Surftones are celebrating their 35th year as a tribute to surf music and the surf culture that originated in the beach towns of Southern California in the early 1960's. |