Homepage > ... > Community Services > Irvine Children's Health Program (I-CHP) > Irvine Children�s Health Program (I-CHP) Eligibility Information E-mail storyPrint friendly format
Irvine Children’s Health Program (i CHP) Eligibility Information
Apply for Health Coverage for your whole family! 

Call 949-724-6645 or email now for an appointment.
Assistance is available at the Youth Programs Office
in Irvine's Heritage Park.

i CHP also assists with enrollment into adult health coverage including Covered California.
Click here for more information

To view pamphlets with
eligibility information in
different languages,
click the links below:

English (PDF)
Korean (PDF)
Farsi/Persian (PDF)
Chinese (PDF)
Japanese (PDF)

Available Programs for Children

  • Medi-Cal
  • Kaiser Permanente Child Health Program
Programs May Include
  • Medical Care
  • Vision
  • Dental
  • Mental Health
  • Hospital Care
Who May Qualify You may qualify if...
  • Your family lives in Orange County
  • Your children are younger than 19 years old
  • You have a qualifying family income. For income eligibility criteria, visit chioc.org or call 949-724-6645.  

What to Bring

1) Proof of Orange County residency:

  • Utility bills, or
  • Rental agreement, or
  • Driver’s license
2) Family Proof of Income:
  • Copy of a recent pay stub (within the last 45 days), or
  • Signed statement from employer, or
  • Prior year Federal Income Tax Return, or 
  • Self-affidavit letter of income, or 
  • Self-employed persons can include last year’s federal income tax return, including Schedule C, or 3 month’s Profit and Loss statement
3) Other Information:
  • Proof of your child’s age such as a birth certificate
  • Your child’s Social Security Card number (optional)
  • Proof of identification 

Available Programs for Adults

  • Medi-Cal for Adults
  • Covered California 
  • Access for Infants and Mothers (AIM) prenatal medical coverage

Additional Assistance

  • CalFresh Program - Supplemental nutrition assistance
  • CalWorks - Cash aid
  • California Alternative Rates for Energy (CARE) - Electric and gas bill discounts
  • Women, Infants and Children (WIC) - Supplemental nutritional food and classes


For all programs

  • Proof of income
  • Birth certificate
  • Proof of address
  • Proof of identification

For some programs

  • Proof of citizenship
  • Social Security card
  • Electric or gas bill
  • Proof of pregnancy
  • Immunization record

For more information, please call 949-724-6645.

Contact the web editor