Donations Come in a Variety of Ways
Welcome Home Packages
Collected until May 29, 2015
Irvine Civic Center/ Irvine Police Department
1 Civic Center Plaza, Irvine CA 92606
Express your appreciation to Camp Pendleton’s 2nd Battalion, 11th Marines returning from deployment by providing them with a “welcome home” package.
The Irvine 2/11 Marine Adoption Committee needs your help in collecting the following items to fill 220 packages:
Suggested Donation Items:
- Men's Body Wash and Shower Gel
- Individually Wrapped Snacks (beef Jerky, Protein/Power/Granola bars, Trail Mix, Gum)
- Single Serve Drink Mix Packets
- Cheese or Peanut Butter Crackers
Support Our Heroes
Attend a fundraiser or volunteer at an event! Click here for the list of upcoming events.
Make a Cash Donation
Your donation through PayPal assists with supporting events that benefit active-duty personnel and their families. The donations underwrite the cost of sponsoring military family activities, sending care packages and providing support for families of deployed service members. *Please report any payment issues to firstname.lastname@example.org - Thank you!
To make a donation with a major credit card through PayPal:
If you prefer to send a check, Please use this form (click here)
and make the check payable to "Irvine 2/11 Marine's" Mail to:
Irvine 2/11 Marine Adoption Committee
17959 Harvard Avenue, Suite #C2270 Irvine CA, 92614
Communities for a Cause - Smartphone App
It's easy! No coupons or discount cards to carry, just download the Communities for a Cause App (CFC) on your iPhone or Android. When shopping, show your app to the merchant and a percentage of the sale can support the Irvine 2/11 Marine Adoption Committee or other non-profit or school. Popular Irvine locations include Wingstop, Chili's and Lamppost Pizza. Click here for more information.
Club Card Rewards Donations
REMEMBER TO RE-REGISTER YOUR
CARD EVERY YEAR
If you would like to register your card at your local Ralphs store, please take the attached SCANBAR letter with you to a nearby store to link your Ralphs Rewards card to our organization. See the Customer Service desk for assistance.
Every September 1st, participants MUST re-register their cards with Ralphs, identifying their chosen charity. If you don't have one, get a free Ralphs Rewards card at the customer service desk of any Ralphs store.
Use your Ralphs Reward card and support the Marines
- Register your card online at www.ralphs.com
- Be sure to have your Ralphs REWARDS card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- Click on Services, Community Contributions, enroll
- "Create an Account" then GET STARTED,SIGN UP TODAY. Follow the easy step-by-step instructions to create an account.
- After you create your online account, then link your account with your organization by editing your Community Contribution Information on your profile page: Irvine 2/11 Marine Adoption Committee Nonprofit Organization (NPO) number is 92720
- Now, view your profile including your organization participation.
- Remember, purchases will not count for the Committee until after card registration is completed.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-660-9003 to get your REWARDS card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Ralphs REWARDS card or use the phone number that is linked to their registered Ralphs REWARDS card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Recycling Benefits the Marines (and the environment too!)
Drop off your aluminum cans and plastic bottles at the Buyback Center located at:
16122 Construction Circle E
Irvine, CA 92606
The center is open Tuesday-Saturday from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Be sure to say that the donation is for the Irvine 2/11 Marine Adoption Committee
Irvine 2/11 Marine Adoption Committee, Inc., a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization,
Tax ID # 26-2790567